Saturday 19 February 2011

Kaiser Chiefs have suggested that guitars are "creeping back"

Kaiser Chiefs have suggested that guitar "creeping back" British music is in is.

According to the Daily Star the band's drummer Nick Hodgson told that his upcoming fourth album, working on "being in the right direction" is.

He said, "We're busy. The writing started a long time ago, like a year and a half ago. It's just been on a nice steady pace because we've had a lot of time off.

I like the fact that guitars are beginning to creep back in and it's exciting. I like all kinds of music but when I hear something I really like it normally has loud guitars in it and I'm starting to hear more of that everywhere."

Frontman Ricky Wilson said: "It's really good to be working again. Plectrum sales are definitely on the up."

No comments:

Post a Comment